Abused as a Child? Bullied?
Here’s how to get everything you’ve ever wanted out of life, but felt it was out of your reach.
Does this describe you?
- You were abused as a child.
- You were bullied as a child.
- You’ve been in abusive relationships.
- You have always felt that you were living your life apart from everyone else—much like you were on the outside looking in.
- You have always felt that the part of you that was special was abused and invalidated.
- You are very capable, but have been used, taken advantage of, and rarely, if ever, recognized and appreciated.
- Your relationships are a replay of what you grew up with.
- Whether in or out of a relationship, you feel alone, insignificant, ignored, abused and misused.
- You have a heart of gold.
- You’ve come to believe that you will never see true happiness.
The Wounded Child’s Journey is for You!
If any of this applies to you, then you are a Wounded Child. The Wounded Child’s Journey was designed for you!
This revolutionary program will take you from victimhood to living a fulfilling and purposeful life in six short months. You will see changes in every area of your life: emotional, psychological, spiritual, physical, and social.
You will learn why, no matter how hard you tried to “think positively,” you were unable to make positive change.
The Wounded Child’s Journey will help you identify the wounds that you still carry, and heal them one and for all.
After taking the Journey, you will see these changes in your life:
- You will truly love yourself.
- You will notice that others treat you differently.
- You will be courageous.
- You will no longer be mistreated by others.
- You will no longer be haunted by your past.
- You will embrace your life.
- You will feel that your life is under your control.
- Your relationships will improve
Wounded Child’s Journey Program
The Wounded Child Journey is a 6-month coaching program with Certified Professional Coach andMaster Practitioner Woody Haiken, who is a survivor of abuse and bullying, and even more importantly, an overcomer. He has taken the journey, so that you make take it as well, but with a guide who knows what you’ve been through and understands your pain.